The girls do look adorable sitting there with their legs crossed. The pic of Ben and them is cute too. Glad you guys had fun, and I'm bummed you won't be camping with us in a few weeks. Kaylee would have loved the ladybugs too.
I'm sure it was a fun camping trip & a way cool thing to do for Father's Day. I agree with Amber - the girls do look adorable in their chairs with their legs crossed!
3 comments:
The girls do look adorable sitting there with their legs crossed. The pic of Ben and them is cute too. Glad you guys had fun, and I'm bummed you won't be camping with us in a few weeks.
Kaylee would have loved the ladybugs too.
Girls that camp. Ben's lucky. Not all girls camp.....me for instance. :) I do enjoy a campfire though and smores. YUMMY!
I'm sure it was a fun camping trip & a way cool thing to do for Father's Day. I agree with Amber - the girls do look adorable in their chairs with their legs crossed!
Post a Comment