Wow! Tay is growing up! She's a 1st grader now & has lost a tooth. Did the tooth just fall out or did it need a little help? Love that cute cheesy smile.
Pray it comes is straight....I'm down 10 grand on the first two kids and I've got at least 3.5 grand to put into the last one. *sigh* We could have had some really good toys for that. They better smile a lot in life...that's all I have to say. :)
3 comments:
Wow! Tay is growing up! She's a 1st grader now & has lost a tooth. Did the tooth just fall out or did it need a little help? Love that cute cheesy smile.
Where was that picture of you & Ben taken??
Pray it comes is straight....I'm down 10 grand on the first two kids and I've got at least 3.5 grand to put into the last one. *sigh* We could have had some really good toys for that. They better smile a lot in life...that's all I have to say. :)
I cant believe how grown up taylor is now. She is just so cute and love the great big smile!
Post a Comment