Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pillows Pillows and MORE Pillows

So this is what I have been busy doing this week. I got all 96 pillows done yesterday (there's only 60 in the picture)! I sew baby posing pillows for photographers. This pillow is the insert that goes inside a white lacy sham. Who orders 96 pillows you may ask? Sears. I have another order from them for 75 head pillows that I need to get done by the 6th. Those are easier, and less time consuming. They'll be a breeze :)



This was Marlee's favorite spot in her swing everyday for 3-4 hours while I made the pillows. And yes, she slept the whole time! What a trooper! She is such a good baby!

7 comments:

Kaymee said...

HOlY COW!!!!! that is alot of sewing!!! You are awesome!!

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm impressed!!! I've used a sewing machine once...and I think that's all it will ever be. Your girls are so cute!!

Megan B ♥ said...

Holy smokes! I can sew straight(ish) lines. THat pillow pile must have been so intoxicating as it built and built!! So glad for you that phase of your Sears project is done! Congrats!

Nicolle said...

Wow I didnt know that you could sew! Your amazing! Marlee is so sweet I cant believe that she slept the whole time!

Brynne said...

Crazy! Wish I could sew. That is awesome. Good thing Marlee sounds like a dream baby!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is a lot of pillows. I cant believe you did that. You are sooo amazing!!!

Cammi said...

that's awesome! hopefully the orders keep coming in for you :) you are an amazing mom!