ALISHA!!!! I was soooo happy to hear from you! It's been way too long. I would LOVE to hang out while we're in Utah- we'll be there around the 25th or so of July. Email me your phone number so we can chat. My email is lindsayleighchurch@hotmail.com You look amazing, and your family has grown so much! I can't wait to talk to you!
3 comments:
Ha ha, I love naked Ariel! That's the only way Leila's barbies do anything around our house
Cute pics. Wish we were out of school. We have year round school. YUCK!
ALISHA!!!! I was soooo happy to hear from you! It's been way too long. I would LOVE to hang out while we're in Utah- we'll be there around the 25th or so of July. Email me your phone number so we can chat. My email is lindsayleighchurch@hotmail.com
You look amazing, and your family has grown so much! I can't wait to talk to you!
Post a Comment