Thursday, August 13, 2009

All Wraped Up

This was my new project. I love this wrap! I made one for me, my sister in law Heather, and my friend Erin. It is so comfy and there's tons of different ways to wear it.

5 comments:

Cammi said...

i need one of those!

The Brady Bunch said...

If I ever have another baby (which is hopefully sonner rather than later) I'm gonna have to have you make me one. Its so cute!! How much do you charge??

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I really need one...how much do you charge???

Megan B ♥ said...

I have seen some MUCH uglier versions of the same wrap, LOL! Yours is sooooooo cute! Nice job!

Erin S. said...

i get comments on mine every time i wear it and people ask me all the time if you take orders!!! thanks lish!!