Marlee is 9 months old now! Wow... where does the time go? She's crawling, pulling herself up to things, she even tries to dance ;) And she loves her mama :) She is such a sweet little thing, we all love her to pieces!

Here's her 9 month stats:
Weight:
14lb 11oz below 5%Height:
27" 50%
4 comments:
She is so gorgeous!!! She weighs less than my 3month old...Love the picture of her!
Whoa.... she is the size of Crew. What?? I realize they were born the same week but still... LOL! Itty bitty little princess!
Alisha - I loved looking at your blog. It's been so long since I've talked to you and hope you guys are doing well. Marlee is getting so big and is as cute as ever - I love all your family pics, too. You guys are a beautiful family. We miss you!
Your children are certainly beautiful! Hope you are all well and happy. Aunt Jean Gatten
Post a Comment