Great Pictures. I don't know which one to choose either. I think I like #2 and #4 the best. I can't get #3 to blow up bigger (by clicking on it) but that one is a fav too. I like them all for different reasons..good luck. You can't go wrong with any of them. The individual ones of you and Ben and then the girls by themselves are great. I will have to find out who did them for you.
hey, I found your blog and am so glad i did. These pictures are so cute. I really like the one of you all by the tree. Such a cute family. Miss you and our VT route.
9 comments:
oh alisha!!! I miss you! and I of course love all your pictures... they are SOOOOO good. your family is beautiful. seriously, we need to hang out--
I LOVE them all! SUCH cute girls! Love the colors. I would choose #3, then #2. But, they're all great! I LOVE your shirt! Where'd you find it?!
Great Pictures. I don't know which one to choose either. I think I like #2 and #4 the best. I can't get #3 to blow up bigger (by clicking on it) but that one is a fav too. I like them all for different reasons..good luck. You can't go wrong with any of them. The individual ones of you and Ben and then the girls by themselves are great. I will have to find out who did them for you.
They are sooo cute! I really like #1 and #2, but also #4 is great too. I love the individuals of the girls and you and ben together. So cute!
Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I love the one of you all sitting or the top one.
cute. I like #1 and #3. They are all darling.
hey, I found your blog and am so glad i did. These pictures are so cute. I really like the one of you all by the tree. Such a cute family. Miss you and our VT route.
I am impressed that so many turned out so well!
They are all super cute! I love the first one!!!
Post a Comment