Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Ball

Our ward had a Christmas Ball. So we had to dress up like princesses going to the ball ;) The girls asked if there would be princes there... how cute. I wore my sisters prom dress, which was about 12 years old :o Taylor wore one of my dresses from a high school dance (which I altered to fit her), and Jaidyn wore a dress that I wore at a dance recital when I was 4! I knew these dresses would come in handy some day!

Of course we had to have a visit from Santa! Jaidyn is still terrified of him...
Like mother, like daughter. Nice pose ;D (It wasn't planned either.)
I love this picture of Taylor and Marlee dancing! It's so cute!!!

1 comment:

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

What a fun theme! Looks like you guys had a ball!