Flashback! I can't believe Jaidyn is 4 years old! She is our clown of the family, always finding ways to make us laugh:) Some of her favorites are playing barbies, watching movies, the color pink, eating oreos, and snuggling. Her curly hair is her trademark, I love it!



On her birthday we went miniature golfing, and ate dinner at Los Hermanos. She loves the way they sing their Happy Birthday song. She wanted a pink and purple ladybug cake, I made the big one and Taylor made the little one all by herself! Good job Tay!


Jaidyn got a few games, a new robe, and some clothes

Happy Birthday Jaidy!!! We love you!
3 comments:
She is SO adorable! I LOVE her curly hair!
Happy Birthday Jaidyn! I agree I love her cute curly blonde hair. Way to go Taylor! She did an awesome job on the Ladybug cake. Wow! YOu sure have the cutest little girls!
What a special birthday for Jaidyn! I'm sure she loved her special day. The ladybug cakes are so creative - Taylor did a great job on hers! Wow! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment